firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: (719) 641-8114
72 Pistol Creek Drive, Monument, Colorado 80132
Click Here to Download my Management Resume as PDF
Click Here to Download my Sales Engineer Resume as PDF
Click Here to Download my Account Manager/Consultant Resume as PDF
Click Here to Download my Management Resume as DOCX
Click Here to Download my Sales Engineer Resume as DOCX
Click Here to Download my Account Manager/Consultant Resume as DOCX
EXECUTIVE IT MANAGEMENT
Energetic, Passionate, and Results-Driven Executive IT Management Professional with proven history of success transforming business strategy into impactful technical solutions that streamline operations and improve quality. Adept at balancing resources and forging cross-disciplinary relationships aligning business and technology objectives. Skillfully leverage technological assets to expand corporate and market value while controlling cost. Hands-on management experience in dynamic environments complemented by extensive business and technical expertise.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Leadership & Development – Escalation Management & Resolution – Cross-Functional Leadership – End-User Support – Network Design & Implementation – Product Management – IT Security – Data Centers – New Business Development – Healthcare – Global Network Operations Government Networks & Systems – Project Management – Vendor Management – New & Emerging Technologies – SaaS – Outsourcing Cloud Computing – Enterprise Technology – HIPAA – UNIX – Firewalls – NIDS/HIDS – LDAP – Routing – LAN/WAN – Networking
X-IO Technology – Colorado Springs,CO 2014 to Present
X-IO Technologies is a recognized innovator in the storage industry. The X-IO Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) systems are based on two decades of invention and investment by veteran storage industry experts, and deliver unmatched price/performance, reliability and scale for enterprise and cloud applications and infrastructure.
DIRECTOR OF IT & FACILITIES
Dynamic position involving standard IT Leadership combined with sales
and marketing integration. Manage entire
IT and Facilities team ensuring availability and performance of standard IT
products and services as well as work with sales engineers and leadership to
grow the business. Responsible for
facilities making sure $25M qualification laboratory has necessary power,
cooling, fire suppression, etc. Identify
new technologies to increase efficiencies and productivity of entire
15+ vendors involving >$3M in contracts
including software contractors, distributors, and building and security
• Engage with VARs, System Integrators, X-IO Channel
Sales, sales engineers and architects to identify
new business opportunities and aggressively pursue green fields for revenue generation.
100% uptime for WAN, internal network and all systems during
entire tenure at X-IO.
the charge to resolve multiyear cooling defect
inside critical $25M qualification laboratory.
• Work with internal sales and service departments,
vendor partner and critical customer, to finalize and prepare to go live with client facing Salesforce.com
QUADRAMED – Reston, Virginia/Monument, CO 2005 to Present
QuadraMed is a leading provider of award-winning healthcare software and services for clients at more than 2,000 healthcare provider facilities.
SR. MANAGER, SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Multifaceted and cross-functional role directing, developing, and executing complex technology strategies that drive revenue, boost efficiency, and enhance quality throughout the healthcare industry. Liaise between numerous departments, as well as interrelate with internal and external C-level executives to strategically align technology and business objectives. Resolve critical customer-facing escalations pertaining to hardware, operating systems, and databases throughout entire company. Negotiate and manage payment terms and technical specifications for state-of-the-art projects on a global scale. Promote business development in collaboration with sales team. Attain maximum ROI through tactical management of $1.8M+ annual budget.
• Managed team of 20 engineers and project managers over 8 ½ years with zero regrettable turnover.
• Coordinated and lead communications for process improvement between numerous teams including client support, development, product management, and project management.
• Increased operational efficiency through development of system management solution for hospitals in United States and Canada.
• Maximized resource utilization for healthcare organizations through creation and establishment of service that enables remote monitoring, management, and maintenance of environment.
• Champion service outsourcing for hospitals to inspire heightened focus on quality healthcare.
HP/AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES - Colorado Springs, Colorado/Fairfax, Virginia 2000 to 2005
Agilent Technologies designs and manufactures electronic and bio-analytical measurement instruments and equipment for measurement and evaluation. Many of Agilent's predecessor product lines were developed by Hewlett-Packard.
NETWORK OPERATIONS VENDOR MANAGER
NETWORK MONITORING TEAM LEAD
Inaugurated and managed $3.2M+ Network Operations Center contract with external agency encompassing more than 2,000 devices. Commanded daily operations of 13 member staff to organize and isolate WAN/LAN outages for 140+ unique sites. Executed performance management and capacity planning for one-third of global network. Traveled to Malaysia and Singapore to restructure Network Operations Center and administer operational training to 30+ employees, and consequently served as initial escalation point for Malaysian location.
• Acted as global network escalations contact affecting mutli-million dollar business.
• Created Layer 3 HP OV solution during largest network split in company history by pulling 40K+ nodes out of 180K+ node network.
• Implemented proactive Syslog analysis enabling errors to be identified before users could see them.
• Spearheaded $3.6M contract and outsource agency for 24/7 NOC; managed complete setup and maintenance.
TYBRIN CORPORATION - Edwards Air Force Base, California 1999 to 2000
TYBRIN Corporation is a premier provider of process-based systems and software engineering products and services focusing on Government and Department of Defense entities.
NETWORK SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Spearheaded engineering operations for enterprise-wide remote access server and led base-wide utilization of VPN for remote access and site-to-site usage. Skillfully developed Network Operations Center requirements, consolidating multiple network management solutions across 12+ networks. Collaborated to integrate AF Rocket Labs network with Edwards Air Force Base WAN through Cisco 7507 Router. Utilized new and emerging technologies to establish VPN connection between Bell Helicopter and Air Force Base. Crafted technical LAN designs and documentation, Extranet solutions, and remote access implementations.
• Attained Letter of Appreciation from Commanding Officer, Marine Aircraft Group for successful migration of El Toro Marine Station to Edwards Air Force Base.
• Recognized by upper-level management for exceptional performance on Edwards SE/TA contract.
• Designed and implemented first secure Extranet for Air Force.
• Masterminded establishment of Network Operations Center utilizing broad range of technologies.
• Ensured contract longevity and client satisfaction by leading Firewall, VPN, and Proxy research for SE/TA contract with Edwards Air Force Base.
LOCKHEED MARTIN SKUNK WORKS, EIS - Palmdale, California 1998 to 1999
Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, also known as Advanced Development Programs, is responsible for numerous famous aircraft designs utilized across the globe.
• Directed team to provide help desk and end-user support for 5,500+ user network.
• Administered anti-virus security technology for entire domain.
• Utilized server and user manager to effectively maintain network resources.
• Developed streamlined inventory management system utilized across entire corporation.
B.A. Economics – University of Colorado at Boulder
Secret Security Clearance: Inactive (June 2002)
Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Member of Internet Technical Committee
Member of Technical Committee on Computer Communications